Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cuisine for Life

My latest task is to produce a logo for Cuisine for Life. So I came up with two logos, a booooooring logo that everyone could have then an AWESOME WHICKED FUN HD ILLUSTRATED LOGO. Now tell me which one of those seems better after reading the sentence I just wrote and tell me my education is a waste, lol.

The idea is that instead of using a logo that would go on products I intend to instead use an illustration to represent my client, using parts of the style and elements of the piece for her branding. Then afterwards creating a logo that is an extension of those elements that link her to it . Because my client is more a service then a product the logo itself appears seldom as the only piece of branding on any given asset. So why be limited to a logo and a color scheme? I’m not. I’m a bloody artist not a mathematician.

This is why I get paid the big bucks! ( I really don’t :( )

Seen below, the average yet tasteful Logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment