Friday, December 23, 2011

First year of university: roughed up.

I just successfully finished my first year of university and I’m back into professional mode. A mode that inherently wears a suit and tie. In the last few months I’ve become a member of both the public good society and the Halifax Association of Vegetarians.

In the new year I have 4 new projects with the HAV, mostly relating to updating their organizations image to be akin to their new site. I’ll have updates on it once I get more info but at the moment the projects will be; business cards, a members card, a flyer and letterhead.

Below I have a picture of the finished members card for the PGS: taken with my dime store camera. Tells you something when I can afford my software but not a decent camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment